- In this, our last weekly Coalition Update: Link (Members Only)
From the House -
- Postponement of the meeting to discuss the nefarious WIPO transfer of technology to rogue regimes. No, they did not use the word nefarious. Yes, I had to look it up to make sure I was using it properly. Feel free to go Inigo Montoya on me.
From the USPTO -
- Proposal published re: first-to-file implementation
- Looking for help to set up an eCommerce-like system for fee collection.
- Proposed changes at the ITC.
- Apple vs. Samsung just gets bigger. One of the issues raised is 'standards-essential' patents. What a mess.
- And for those of you wanting to access some of the older updates, here is the full list of Coalition documents: Link (Members only).
Did I mention this was the last weekly update?
If you like the Coalition news, like the Coalition, think it's a valuable member service, or just want to keep Marla on our island, speak up. If you think it's a waste of resources, you ignore my horrible blog postings, and don't care about the world of patents outside of your inbox, then also speak up. PIUG isn't a democracy and it isn't a monarchy. Being something in-between, you're allowed to voice an opinion. Post to the wiki, send me an email, send the Board an email, call Sue in Australia.