The first annual Battery Intellectual Property Workshop, will be held on March 14, 2017 at the Wigwam Resort in Phoenix, AZ.
This Workshop is being held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting of the National Alliance for Advanced Transportation Batteries (NAATBatt).
The program will include speakers from the USPTO, the European Patent Office, and representatives from BASF, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy, Snell and Wilmer, Hydro-Quebec, ARPA-E, Enevate, LOTNet, Unified Patents, Bloomberg and others.
The program, directed at attorneys, licensing officers, and IP managers working with advanced battery and energy materials, will focus on the following topics:
- Establishing an IP culture across national boundaries.
- Patent prosecution in energy storage: strategies at the cross-roads of chemistry, materials, electronics, & software.
- Battery IP Licensing, government funding and working with Tech Transfer
- Patent pools and aggregators: models for avoiding litigation and monetizing innovation.
- Battery Patent Litigation
- Big data in Battery IP: making informed, data-driven decisions for Battery R&D and IP strategies.
CLE Credits may be available. For information please contact Bobbi Case of Snell & Wilmer at (602) 382-6169
To learn more and register for the 1-day battery IP workshop, click here.
Workshop registrants are welcome to join and network with attendees at the Opening Reception and Dinner of NAATBatt 2017 meeting immediately following the Battery IP Workshop on March 14th at 6 PM.
For more information and to register for the NAATBatt annual meeting, click here.