If you are weary of logging in to the wiki to see what's new, you can avoid the problem
by creating an RSS feed. Your feed will automatically deliver the latest wiki news
directly to your desktop or browser.
To create an RSS feed to use in your RSS reader do the following:
1. Mouse over the View tab, then View Other Pages, then select RSS Feed Builder
2. Select the content you want to be included in the RSS feed
3. Under Feed Authentication select Anonymous
4. Click Create RSS Feed button
5. If you're using a personal-computer-based feed reader drag the feed icon to your reader,
if you're using a web-based reader (I use Google reader) double click the feed icon.
If you would like to learn more about RSS here's a link to the Wikipedia entry:
The following are some popular RSS newsreader programs for various operating systems (From the Confluence Help system.)
Mac OS X
Chemistry Patent Search