Here is a listing of all the Patent Resources pages and a handy search box which finds results only within these pages.
The right-hand truncation character is an asterisk.
Many of the pages listed above came from the PIUG Patent Information KnowledgeBase originally prepared by Elyse Turner several years ago. Only a few remain that could still be converted to wiki pages so that wiki participants could help maintain them. Eventually they will be deleted from the PIUG website.
In the following list of remaining pages, the numbers in parentheses indicate the number of unique page views on the PIUG website during July 8-22 when data is available. Clearly some are still "hot topics."
- Patent Expiry Data for US Patents (50)
- Software Tools for Analyzing Patents (44)
- Patent Office Websites (33) – this page duplicates ones maintained by others which will be listed on the Patent Offices page
- Patent Legal Status Information (11)
- Summary of Costs of Paper PCT Applications (7)
- Patent Information Bibliography: Top Ten Publications (5)
- Patent Information Bibliography: Books (3)
Please comment on these pages or contact wikimaster @ piug.org directly. Better yet, volunteer to move and update the content on new wiki pages that would be placed under Knowledge Pages or Patent Resources.