____________ The position is no longer available ____________
Questel is expanding its customer support team and is looking for a patent professional having experience with patent search and analysis tools. Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
Date Posted: 03/09/2016
Job title : Customer Support Expert - USA
Department : Help Desk
When : as soon as possible
Location : Flexible but preferably Alexandria, VA (USA)
Direct Manager : Help Desk Manager
- Help Desk: You take incoming calls and emails from users in the USA and Canada who need assistance with our online tools, who face technical problems or who suggest enhancements. You follow the internal procedures to make sure that all due feedback is provided both to the clients and the internal staff.
- Collaboration with Marketing and Technical teams: your participate to the quality assurance tests whenever a new version or feature is released, or whenever a technical incident has been fixed. You consolidate your tests reporting identified issues in the dedicated platform, assigning the right nature, priority and severity level.
- Training: You identify users who need training and offer them to attend a session matching their expectations and needs. You communicate with trainers whenever necessary.
- Documentation: You draw up help menus for online tools, user guides and database factsheets.
- Database normalization: You normalize designated fields as defined in the internal procedures, using the dedicated platform.
Profile and skills for the job:
- BA degree and above
- Rigorous, organized, persistent and positive minded
- Experienced with online information solutions
- Computer literate with MS Office tools
- Customer and service oriented
- Team spirit
- A good understanding of intellectual property is a clear advantage