We are pleased to provide you with the very latest programme news for the 14th annual International Patent Information Conference & Exposition, IPI-ConfEx.
The 2017 IPI-ConfEx continues its tradition of highlighting best practices in patent information management and searching techniques. Don’t miss this year’s cutting-edge topics and expert speakers, 5 to 8 March 2017 in Rome, Italy.
Hear presentations from your patent information peers and learn practical information that you can take back and apply in your workplace. There are round table sessions with interactive discussions, and the industry’s number one networking forum. This affords an excellent opportunity for delegates to discuss the challenges they are currently facing with world experts in the area of patent information from industry and vendors.
Topics covered on this year's programme include:
- The Other Side of the Tapestry – The Role of Translation in Patent Information
- Brexit : A Searcher’s View of the Known Unknowns…
- Industry 4.0 and its Impact on the Patent System
- Ideas for Reducing Patent Infringement Risk Using Historical and Predictive Patent Mapping
- Certification – Is it Still Going to Happen?
- Free Patent Search Tool – The Lens
- Essential Teachings regarding Patent Searching – Reflections on Patentability, Invalidity and Freedom-to-Operate Searching
- Citation Information and its Use in Patent Information – Including Case Studies and Applications for Patent Valuation
- WIPO Standards – Common Framework for Working with IP Information
- The Unitary Patent: Recent Progress Towards New IP Structures in Europe
- And much more!
Conference Programme News: To view the very latest programme information please see http://www.ipi-confex.com/programme.htm. Please continue to monitor the IPI-ConfEx website as we update and add more topics and presentations of key interest to patent information professionals and managers.
Easy, online registration is available now – see http://www.ipi-confex.com/registration.htm for more details and to register.
Group rates are also available for three or more delegates from the same site location. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For general conference information, please visit www.ipi-confex.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Rome!