Attention all GenomeQuest and LifeQuest users and other IP professionals in the biotech area! GQ Life Sciences is excited to announce the FIRST GQ LIFE SCIENCES USER MEETING, to be held February 22, 2018 (immediately after the 2018 PIUG Biotechnology Conference) at the same hotel (the Kimpton Marlowe in Cambridge).
The purpose of the meeting is for us and our user community to have a chance to get to know each other, network, share knowledge, and learn from each other. As a side benefit, we might even have some fun, and there is going to be a surprise contest (no skill required)! You'll also have a chance to get to know some of the GQ Life Sciences staff that you may have spoken with many times, but have never met!
We're in the middle of our Call for Papers, so the agenda is still being finalized. Some of the topics we are considering include the list below - which do YOU want to see?
- Use of Fragment algorithm for repeating sequences;
- GenomeQuest 101 for new users;
- GenomeQuest master class;
- GenomeQuest quick tips & tricks
- Finding groups of CDRs
- Viewing claims and alignments together
- Saving templates, filters & views
- GenomeQuest data post-processing in Excel
- any other requests? We'll add those to the list!
- Roundtable: Challenges in Sequence Searching (YOU tell US what your challenges are!)
- GQ staff "Office Hours" for questions or brief consultations
Please click here to register! There is no charge to attend the meeting, other than, of course, your own travel & hotel expenses.
I’m looking forward to your responses and to meeting everyone!
Sr. Product Manager
GQ Life Sciences