Feedback from my first Patent Information Conference in India was very positive. I think that the programme was a great and excellent. All presentations form the Indian II-PIC are uploaded at:
After several discussions with speakers, attendees and exhibitors in Nice, Heidelberg and Bangalore I decided to combine the ICIC 2018 and the II-SDV 2018 to one conference. Next year there will be only one conference in Europe organized by Dr. Haxel Congress & Event Management. The IC-SDV – The International Conference for Search, Data and Text Mining and Visualization. The first decision I made was to acquire the domain: www.ic-sdv.com and I booked again the hotel Boscolo in Nice from 23rd to 24th April 2018. IC-SDV will combine the topics from the ICIC and II-SDV and we will focus in future more on trends in machine learning, artificial intelligence and text mining in the area of scientific and patent information. Please reserve the date: Sunday 22nd April – Wednesday 25th April 2018. The call for paper is open and more than 75 % of the exhibition is sold: CENTREDOC, Deep SEARCH 9, IEEE/TSP Diffusion, Minesoft, Search Technology/VantagePoint, BizInt and Ontochem are exhibiting. There are only 3 slots for exhibitor available.
I am still looking for good speakers:
Some theme areas of particular interest for the 2018 Meeting are:
- · Joint presentations by a user with a vendor concerning new software implementation.
- · Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Machine Translation and Deep Learning
- · New tools for competitive intelligence.
- · Developments in search engines, including personalization, recommendation engines, collaborative filtering.
- · New visualization tools and mapping.
- · New tools for analysing or manipulating big data, including news analysis.
- · New data and text mining tools.
- · Advances in text searching and analysis (such as patent, techno-economic and news searching), mining, mapping and analysis.User identification and testing of new information tools.
- · Training and adaptation for new tools.
Super Early Bird Registration for 499 € is now open and Super Early Bird savings are available. http://www.haxel.com/ii-sdv/2018/registration
I am looking forward to seeing you in nice Nice.