Milano, Italy, 9-11 September 2018
Your chance to learn & discuss the current state and future of our profession in Europe
on the CEPIUG website there are important updates regarding the 10th Year Anniversary celebration conference, highlighting the programme's high quality:
- "Presentations abstracts and speakers details"
- "Workshops abstracts and speakers details"
You will also find the following documentation updated:
- "Preliminary Programme": panel of session 3b "Higher Education, current opportunities and future needs" now completed!
- "Information on hotels": new 4* hotels offering preferential rates to the Conference participants from €. 85,00 included!
- "Useful information on travel and accommodation": new maps and how to reach the conference location from 3' journey now included!
- "Participant categories and fees": a one-day special ticket has been added, from €. 150,00 for CEPIUG members!
Don't miss this unique opportunity, register now to join your colleagues, at the link: CEPIUG 10th YAC Registration Form
Get a look at Piazza Duomo in real time here
* * *
The CEPIUG 10th YAC is a no-profit, sponsor-free event, completely organised by patent information professionals volunteers, members of the European User Groups, for patent information professionals, in collaboration with the prestigious Politecnico di Milano.
A three days full programme including 6 main sessions, more than 50 speakers involved in presentations and panels, a fascinating story of the profession, an exposition of professional tools, a unique networking opportunity, an exciting search trial, a celebration party in the wonderful city center, and much more!
The CEPIUG 10th Year Anniversary Conference Organising Committee